living the practice:yoga retreat in the greek islands
September 6-13, 2020
Join us for this transformative retreat on Amorgos, Greece in the Aegean Sea.
Your seven night stay will be in a luxury sea view room. The only 5star hotel in Amorgos island with minimal yet luxurious room design, comforts and exceptional room service to provide you ultimate indulgence. Enjoy the pool, and free and unlimited use of Spa facilities sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, sea water indoor swimming pool and fitness center. Walkable distance to beautiful beaches and town. Nestled on a hilltop surrounded by gardens, you will enjoy the views of Aegean sea and mythical Greek islands.
Our Chef specializes in Greek traditional food and uses recipes of the owners’ grand-parents. While staying traditional, vegetarian and vegan options are available.
Enjoy two daily yoga classes with Tessa and Kristin. Become steeped in your practice whether you are a beginner or a seasoned practitioner. We will explore the power of living the yoga practice on a daily basis.
In between classes you can walk to the beach, explore the island, hang out by the pool, or make new international friends in a laid-back atmosphere. Our retreats are full of possibilities without any obligations: You do you!
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- 7 nights accommodation in a Superior room with private balcony and sea view
- 2 yoga classes daily
- Breakfast daily in buffet (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free options are provided in case needed)
- Lunch OR Dinner daily (vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free options are provided in case needed)
- Transfers upon arrival and departure on Amorgos (port-hotel-port)
- One 30min relaxing massage
- 10% discount on Face and Body treatments at Lalon Idor Spa
- Use of Lalon Idor Spa facilities (sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, indoor heated seawater swimming pool, fitness center)
- Use of wireless internet
- Vat, City Tax and Government Tax
- $2,250* luxury accommodation in shared bedroom. Single accommodation may be available at a higher rate.
*Payment plans available
$700 deposit will hold your spot
- Fly to Athens and take 8 hr sleeper ferry to Amorgos.
- Fly into Naxos, Santorini, Paros, or even Mykonos and then take a ferry to Amorgos. Duration of ferry trip can be 1-4 hours, depending on the schedule. Naxos & Santorini are the closest islands. *Ferry schedules for 2020 are available in January 2020
To register email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org