Iyengar yoga retreat in greek islands
Lefkada July 14-21, 2019
We know where we want to be this summer: Atop a mountain overlooking the almost surreal beauty of the Ionian Sea and Greek islands.
Your seven night stay will be in one of four beautifully designed Greek style villas made of local white sandstone. Each has a private pool, large deck, sun loungers and umbrellas. Nestled high on a hilltop surrounded by nothing but trees and birdsong, you will enjoy the vast views of Ionian Seas and mythical Greek islands. This venue is one of a kind: There are full length terraces, endless breathtaking sea views, and private pools with loungers, and outdoor showers. All villas are air-conditioned.
Our host Ourania cooks the most authentic Greek cuisine made from the delicious Mediterranean produce and seafood. A Mediterranean diet is known to be as healthy as it is delicious - enjoy local fresh figs and watermelon, feta cheese from local sheep, fish caught in the waters below us (or vegetarian option), olive oil and honey that is considered among the world's best.
Our signature retreats offer two daily yoga classes with Tessa and Valentina.
In between classes you can hike down to our private beach, explore the island, hang out by the pool, or make new international friends in a laid-back atmosphere. Our retreats are full of possibilities without any obligations: You do you!
INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- 7 nights accommodation in our beautiful villas overlooking the Ionian Seas.
- Each luxury room has jacuzzi or walk-in shower, access to spacious living room and fully equipped kitchen
- 3 authentic Greek meals per day, made from scratch with local produce and seafood
- 2 Yoga classes per day
- Intention and goal setting classes with Tessa. Finding your true purpose and manifesting what you truly want. (optional)
- $2,850* luxury accommodation in shared bedroom. Single accommodation may be available at a higher rate.
*PayPal financing available, no interest if paid in full within 6 months. Ask us how.
$700 deposit will hold your spot
The island of Lefkada is connected to the mainland by a bridge, so you don't need to take a ferry. These are the recommended routes:
- Lefkada Airport (one hour drive to our destination)
- Athens Airport Thessaloniki Airport (both are five and a half hour drive to our destination)
- Ioannina Airport (two and a half hour drive to our destination.
- If you'd like a more adventurous vacation where you can leave the resort and sightsee, we recommend renting a car and driving from the airport.
To register email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org